Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kylan and Keiko

I don't know where I am. I can't remember hardly anything. All I know is that I woke up here, wherever that is, a few days ago with my younger sister, who is named Keiko. I'm Kylan, although I doubt that these are our real names. Between ourselves, Keiko and I look like kangaroos, but no one in this place seems to think that anything is out of the ordinary when we walk past, which makes me think that we look like our true selves to them. I don't know why we are here, I don't know where we are now, and I can't remember from where we came. I guess I will have to explore this new place and make a life for myself. Laziness doesn't seem to be an option here, so I will have to do something. Oh, and a couple of days ago, someone said, in a language I somehow actually understood (it sounds like Latin or something), something about Constantinople. From that, I have assumed that Keiko and I may be in the Byzantine Empire in some time before 620 CE, since that was when Greek instead became the official language of the Byzantine Empire. Well, Keiko and I will continue to report our journey later on, but for now, I wanted to attach a picture of Keiko and me, how we look to ourselves.
This is a picture of me (Kylan) and Keiko. I am the big kangaroo and Keiko is the joey-looking one.

No comments:

Post a Comment