Hey, Kylan here! Keiko told you two days ago about how we were going to go listen to Pope Urban II make some big announcement. Well, we went and it was very moving. The Pope passionately beseeched us (not us personally, of course) Christians to stop fighting amongst each other and instead fight a common enemy. This common enemy was the Muslims. Pope Urban II argued emphatically that they were true villains who spread lies about Christ. I don't know, though. I think that the Pope is only trying to get us Christians to create a strong unified identity and the way he knows how to do this would be to get us to all fight someone else. Personally, I've never heard bad things about the Abbasid Caliphate, and I would never dream of going to hurt Muslims just because they worship a slightly different version of our God and do not worship Christ. However, my husband Apion is quite religious and he never puts down an opportunity to prove himself as a true Christian man, so he demanded that Keiko and I just pack up and go "crusading" with him. He told me that he had reasoned that he needed me for "female comfort pleasures" because without that service, "what the hell else was I useful for?" That is an exact quote, and it made me very angry. Just because of my gender he thinks that he owns me and can just move me around wherever he wants!? That is not going to happen if my name isn't Kylan K-. Well, that's the problem, isn't it? How can I refuse him when I don't even know my real name? So, I guess we're going to the Abbasid Caliphate. Keiko doesn't really have a reason not to leave, since her husband was killed by her, I mean, died by a sickness (hey, no one really cared that he died-he was a self-righteous pedophilic moron). Anyway, we're to be off very soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a couple of years, and we arrived Baghdad. Apion requested that we each go and kill a Muslim, and I am ashamed to say that we did. And I enjoyed it significantly. I truly felt a part of the world in which we live now, and not the home that I had somehow been forced to leave so, so many years prior. Below is a picture of me and Keiko killing a whole lot of Muzzies (that man on the horse is Apion. I couldn't be prouder!).

No comments:
Post a Comment